$59,990* DRIVEAWAY AFTER REBATE
The legendary 4-Door Jeep Wrangler is leading the way with advancements in design, engineering excellence, efficiency and is now on driveaway, saving up to $16,500
Jeep Wrangler Night Eagle
Jeep Wrangler Overland
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Now available on DRIVEAWAY* with NO Clean Car Fees and NO On Road Costs To Pay.
• Gloss Black Exterior Accents and Badging
• 17” Black Painted Aluminium Wheels
• Dark Interior Accents
• Uconnect 8.4” Touchscreen with Satellite Navigation
• Apple Carplay (2)(4) & Android Auto (3)(4)
• 9-Speaker Alpine Premium Audio System with Subwoofer
• 7.0” Driver Information Display
• LED Lighting Group (Headlights, Taillights, DRLs, Fog Lamps)
• Push-Button Start and Remote Proximity
• Keyless Entry
• Forward Collision Warning Plus
• Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop
• Blind Spot Monitor and Rear Cross Path Detection
• Rearview Camera & Front/Rear Parking Sensors
• Deep Tint Sunscreen Windows
• Remote Start System
• Security Alarm
• Hard Top Headliner
With its fender flares, iconic seven-slot grille and removable doors and top, the Wrangler is stylishly capable and fun to drive. For an upscale premium appearance, choose the available body-color Freedom Top® hardtop option on the Overland model.EXPLORE EXTERIOR
Open Air Freedom
The Jeep Wrangler is the only open-air 4x4 vehicle on the market so you always get more sun on your face and more wind in your hair.
Wrangler's round halogen headlamps still hold true to its original design, flanking its equally iconic seven-slot grille for that genuine Jeep brand expression.
From its unmistakable seven-slot grille to its open air driving capability there's nothing out there like a Jeep Wrangler.
Smart design combines with state-of-the-art features that help deliver a safe and secure ride. Available systems including ParkSense Rear Park Assist, Blind Spot Monitoring and Rear Cross Path Detection keep you aware of your surroundingsEXPLORE SAFETY & SECURITY
BLIND SPOT MONITORING AND REAR CROSS PATH DETECTION
Both Blind Spot Monitoring (BSM) and Rear Cross Path Detection (RCPD) rely on radar-based sensors to detect other vehicles. BSM will alert you if another vehicle is traveling in your blind spot, while RCPD will warn you of vehicles crossing your path when you’re backing up.
TAKE THE GUESSWORK OUT OF PARKING
The ParkSense Rear Park Assist System uses sonar sensors located in the rear bumper to detect obstacles behind you. It will sound an alert when you get close to a potential hazard when parallel parking or backing into a parking spot.
EYES IN THE BACK OF YOUR HEAD
Whether backing up to a campsite, a boat launch or a parking spot, the ParkView Rear Back Up Camera combined with the available 8.4" Uconnect touchscreen will make it easier.